My Wedding Photography Pricing Couldn't Be Simpler!
(up to 5 hours)
Each of my wedding photography packages includes the following:
- Your photos on disk with print authorization (i.e, you can have prints made anywhere!),
- One year online photo gallery, with Free screen-resolution digital downloads for your friends and family,
- A practice photography session/location scouting trip,
- No travel fees* for weddings within 60 miles of my studio, and
- Whenever possible, the photographer will attend both the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner the day before the wedding.
Choose Optional Add-On Services
- Second Photographer
With any 2-photographer package, we can include an open-air photo booth FOR FREE!
- Half-Day (up to 5 hours): $500.00
- Full-Day (up to 10 hours): $650.00
- Engagement Sessions
You'll receive a $75 print credit to use when selecting photos from your engagement session gallery. Just choose the location:
- At my studio: $299.00
- Anywhere in Cheshire County (NH): $399.00
- Anywhere within 100 miles of Keene, NH: $450.00
Pre-purchase print credits at a dramatically reduced price. After your wedding, use your print credits to purchase anything you like… albums, coffee table books, canvas wall prints, framed prints, loose prints for scrapbooks and framing, etc.
- Minimum $600 print credit bundle—you only pay $300.00
- Minimum $1,000 print bundle—you only pay $450.00!
- Album pricing starts at $295.00.
I offer packages to suit just about every couple's budget. But, if you do not see what you are looking for here, I will be happy to work together with you to create a one of a kind package just for you no matter what your budget might be!
I look forward to meeting with you soon to discuss your wedding day!
* TRAVEL FEES:
If travel expenses are applicable, the standard travel rate is calculated at $1.20 per additional mile, beyond the 60-mile radius (for a single round-trip journey) as measured by Google® Maps driving directions from 310 Marlboro St, Keene, New Hampshire. This map is provided as a guide for estimating purposes. Travel fees cover the cost of fuel, wear and tear on the vehicle, and the photographers' time for all trips required, including your engagement session, pre-ceremony photography/scouting trip, rehearsal and wedding day activities.
Examples of mileage fees:
- Albany, NY (99 miles from my studio) = $93.60
- Boston, MA (92 miles from my studio) = $81.60
- Burlington, VT (150 miles from my studio) = $216.00
- Hartford, CT (99 miles from my studio) = $93.60
- Laconia, NH (81 miles from my studio) = $50.40
- Lake George, NY (117 miles from my studio) = $136.80
- Ogunquit, ME (120 miles from my studio) = $144.00
- Providence, RI (107 miles from my studio) = $112.80
- Portsmouth, NH (107 miles from my studio) = $112.80
- Springfield, MA (72 miles from my studio) = $28.80
- Troy, NY (92 miles from my studio) = $81.60
- Worcester, MA (67.5 Miles from my studio) = $18.00
If the wedding is located more than 120 miles from Keene NH or if traveling to or from the location would otherwise require travel between the hours of 12:00 AM and 7:00 AM, overnight lodging may be required at the client's expense. Each Photographer will require a separate room. The photographer reserves the right to adjust the travel fees accordingly for weddings taking place outside of New England.
** Print Credit:
Your print credit can be used to order prints of your photographs from my website from the comfort and privacy of your own home—with no high-pressure sales pitch! I offer a wide array of photo products including traditional paper prints, canvas and metal prints, albums and printed coffee table books.
The Fine Print:
All package details are subject to change without notice. Scott Hussey Photography will not be responsible for typographical errors — please contact Scott Hussey to receive a written cost for your wedding photography. Prices shown above are current as of March 22, 2017 and are valid for wedding contracts finalized between March 22, 2017 and December 31, 2017, for weddings taking place within the 2017-2018 calendar years. Please be advised that certain holidays may incur a minimum $500 surcharge.
Recent Photo Shoots:
Darsea & Jon's wedding at The Shattuck, Jaffrey, NH
Larisa & Paul's wedding at The Inn At Valley Farm, Walpole, NH
Bogovich School Of Dance - 2017 Class Photo Gallery
Dartmouth Class of 1992 - 25th Reunion Weekend
Music For Heroes (featuring Howie Carr) at The Colonial Theatre, Keene, NH
Alisha & Brett's New Year's Eve Wedding at The Courtyard by Marriott, Keene, NH
Christina & Ben's Wedding at Alyson's Orchard, Walpole, NH
Eliza & Jason Beam's Wedding at Hooper Golf Course, Walpole, NH