Wedding Package Print Prices
The pricing below is accurate as of March 2017. These are the published retail prices for prints ordered à la carte through my website as part of a wedding package. Additional sizes and products are available. All media listed below are archival quality and should last for generations when displayed indoors and away from direct sunlight, high temperatures, and high humidity.
||Luster 1 or Glossy 2
||Stretched Canvas 3
||Thin Wrap 4
|8 cnt. Wallets
|Greeting Cards w/ Envelopes
(w/ printed message inside)
Pricing below is based upon a 20 page album with linen cover.
Special Print Package Pricing
- Twenty 4x6" Prints for $79.99
- 100 Identical 4x6 Prints for $174.99
- Twelve 5x7" prints for $74.99
- One 8x10 & Eight Wallet-sized Prints (same photo) $29.99
- LUSTER: This paper is very similar to a traditional "matte" finish, and is thus very resistant to fingerprints, but it offers the added advantage of the rich color saturation commonly only found in glossy papers. The paper exhibits very little glare. My luster prints are printed exclusively on Kodak Professional ENDURA papers — this is far superior to the paper quality you will find in your local self-serve kiosk.
- GLOSSY: This coated paper has a very smooth, shiny reflective surface. Glossy finishes have a high-contrast appearance and look slick to the touch when not under glass. Photos will have a shiny appearance, colors will be vibrant and images will be crisp and sharp. My glossy prints are printed exclusively on Kodak Professional ENDURA papers — this is far superior to the paper quality you will find in your local self-serve kiosk.
- STRETCHED CANVAS: Archival ink is imprinted directly onto fine art canvas. The canvas is then stretched around a wooden frame and stapled on the edges leaving the entire image visible on the front. The Gilcée printing process allows your photograph to become permanently bonded to museum-quality canvas material so there is no concern that the print and canvas will separate over time. A protective spray coating is applied to help prevent scratches and other damage. It is recommended that stretched canvas prints be professionally framed. REQUIRES FRAMING! Please ask about framing options or consult your local framing shop.
- THIN WRAP: Archival ink is imprinted directly onto fine art canvas. These beautiful canvas prints are neatly wrapped around sturdy, 3/16" gator board.
Ready To Hang! Each Thin Wrap comes backed with two 3/4" thick lightweight foam blocks with holes drilled for easy hanging. The mounting blocks hold the print away from the wall for a contemporary float effect.
Recent Photo Shoots:
Rachel & Eric's Wedding at Monadnock Berries - Troy, NH
Alyssa & Jon's Wedding at Cobb Hill Estate - Harrisville, NH
Katelyn & Josh's Wedding at Dowd's Country Inn - Lyme, NH
Megan & Jason's Wedding At The Shattuck, Jaffrey, NH
Emersyn's High School Senior Portraits
Shannon & Kyle's Rehearsal Dinner at The Grafton Inn, Grafton, VT
Leighanna & Derek's Wedding at Bishop Farm, Lisbon, NH
Katie & Nick's Wedding in Wells, Maine
Darsea & Jon's wedding at The Shattuck, Jaffrey, NH
Larisa & Paul's wedding at The Inn At Valley Farm, Walpole, NH
Dartmouth Class of 1992 - 25th Reunion Weekend