10% Military Discount
We are proud to offer a 10% discount on wedding photography packages for current members of the armed services. This offer applies to new wedding contracts initiated after February 1, 2015 and may not be combined with other discounts or special offers.
- At least one fiancé must:
- Be an active member of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard; OR
- Have been honorably discharged within 12 months prior to the wedding contract date; OR
- Be a veteran who served in a conflict zone* during any armed conflict involving the US Military; OR
- Be scheduled to report for Basic Training prior to the date of the wedding.
We respectfully request to see a current Military ID Card, a retiree card, a Veterans Organization Card or discharge paperwork.
* being stationed anywhere in The Middle East at any time since October 2001 would qualify.
Recent Photo Shoots:
Rachel & Eric's Wedding at Monadnock Berries - Troy, NH
Alyssa & Jon's Wedding at Cobb Hill Estate - Harrisville, NH
Katelyn & Josh's Wedding at Dowd's Country Inn - Lyme, NH
Megan & Jason's Wedding At The Shattuck, Jaffrey, NH
Emersyn's High School Senior Portraits
Shannon & Kyle's Rehearsal Dinner at The Grafton Inn, Grafton, VT
Leighanna & Derek's Wedding at Bishop Farm, Lisbon, NH
Katie & Nick's Wedding in Wells, Maine
Darsea & Jon's wedding at The Shattuck, Jaffrey, NH
Larisa & Paul's wedding at The Inn At Valley Farm, Walpole, NH
Dartmouth Class of 1992 - 25th Reunion Weekend